Terms and Conditions
DELIVERY CONDITIONS Medex Webshop – Delivery to consumers
SHIPPING, PAYMENT, EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
Below you will find a short summary. For a detailed description, you can view the general terms and conditions of delivery for distance sales to consumers (for consumer orders via the web shop – only in the Netherlands): General terms and conditions B2C Web Store Medex (version Jan. 2017)
Mentioned prices are consumer prices incl. VAT. unless otherwise stated.
Medex ships your order via GLS. Shipment takes place as much as possible the same day. Delivery usually takes place the day after shipment. As we depend on the services of GLS, we cannot take any responsibility for this. You will receive an e-mail after shipment, so that you can follow the package online via Track and Trace and, if necessary or desired, adjust the delivery address and delivery date.
|BEFORE 2 PM
|AFTER 2 PM
* excluding holidays and unforeseen circumstances. Depending on the order pressure, in some cases, even when ordering after 2 p.m. (up to a maximum of 3 p.m.), shipment can take place the same day.
Not at home at the time of delivery, what now? If you are not at home at the time of delivery, there are 2 possible options:
– The GLS delivery person leaves a note in the letterbox with a code with which you can indicate a new delivery date and possibly a different location via the internet*
– the package is delivered to the neighbors. In that case, the GLS delivery person will leave a note in the letterbox so that you are aware of this.
Via this link you will find detailed information about the delivery of parcels at GLS.
* Another delivery address can also be a GLS parcel shop in your area, so that you can pick up the parcel on the day and time that suits you.
Shipping costs: At Medex shipping in the Netherlands is always FREE!
Of course we hope that this will not be the case, but in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the purchase, it is good to know that there is always the possibility to exchange or return (right of withdrawal).
The following rules apply to the return of cosmetic products:
- Cosmetic products are so-called hygiene products and may only be returned if they are unopened and unused.
- You can return a product if you have submitted a return request within 14 days.
Medex bears the shipping costs for products that have to be returned if they are damaged or incorrectly delivered upon receipt. If you decide to return the item for any other reason, the costs for the return will be for your account. Shipping costs incurred are not subject to the right of withdrawal. A return is always the risk of the sender and this means that Medex is not liable for damaged or lost returns.
For items that have been returned correctly, the amount paid by you will be refunded to your account as soon as possible.
Please always contact Medex before you make a return, so that we can find the best possible solution.
If you want to exchange a product, please contact us so that we can manage this in the right direction.
Regardless of which payment method you choose, you will not be charged any additional costs.
iDEAL is the most used, safe and easy payment method for online purchases within the Netherlands. No registration or account is required to pay with iDeal. If you use internet banking with ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank or Van Lanschot Bankiers, this is always immediately available to you.
Are you not yet familiar with paying via iDeal, or do you want more information: http://www.ideal.nl/
PayPal is a safe, fast and easy way of paying online where you link your bank account or credit card to your PayPal account.
Are you not yet familiar with paying via Paypal, or do you want more information: http://www.paypal.com/nl/webapps/mpp/home
You can also choose to pay by credit card (Mastercard. Maestro. VISA. American Express).
You can safely enter your credit card details on the Medex website, for a quick and correct processing of your order.
If you would like more general information about credit card payments, it is best to contact your credit card issuer.